Friday, June 27, 2008

Day twenty three

I don't think I really did anything except be lazy, since I conveniently didn't write anything down. Obviously I didn't do anything cool if I've already forgotten. Although, we do so much that I could just be forgetting. If I miraculously remember I'll post it later.
Here is a picture instead of the beach at Sarzeau or some town with a name like that. I didn't upload my new set of pictures until lasts night because my cool computer only has one usb port and the ipod was plugged in. Hey. It's all about priorities. I like these beaches because they sparkle, literally. There is something mixed with the sand, like fools gold or something that makes it all glittery, and you know me, I could stare at something sparkly for hours. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment