Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 25 /26

On thursday we watched the semi-finals of the euro 2008 and spain won. That's who I'm going to cheer for.

We had McDonalds today. That is my second time, but I'm not a fan anymore because they don't accept Visa.. or at least American Visa. I should write McDonalds an unhappy letter about this. If somebody can spill hot coffee on themselves and sue them, I can surely write an angry letter because they didn't take my money. I owe Simon 6 euros.

Friday there wasn't as much sunshine as usual. So I practiced my French, a bunch. Those verbs are killer, I tell you. I was also a little disappointed in the creativity of the book I'm studying. The example sentances suck.

" She doesn't know how to ride a bike, but she knows how to drive her Ferrari."

Then this girl should not be a Ferrari Owner. That's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment