Monday, July 7, 2008

Days 31 & 32

Things were so uneventful that I'll just mash them together. It has begun raining, both days. And when I say rain, I really mean it. I hail from Seattle which has a reputation of being at least cloudy 226 days a year, although we do not get the highest amount of rain. Needless to say we have a lot of different words for rain: drizzle, downpour, mist, sprinkle, shower, torrential, monsoon, thunderstorm and flood. Here it just pours. I don't mind it though because it reminds me of home and listening to the rain on the window at night is soothing.

Monday I went shopping with Nathalie and Mathilde. That was fun. I bought a cute sweater/shirt thingy.

I talked to my Momma on the phone for a while to coordinate a time to talk on Friday, the 4th.

Simon also found out he graduated tech school/community college! Congrats 'lil bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment