Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 30! Tuesday and My-Oh-My one Month!

The only big news today, other than it being that I've been here one whole month already, is that my iPod sucks butt. It has randomly decided that it will stop playing half of the songs in it. Sweet. I might take it to the iPod store in Paris when I go, however, I wouldn't know where to begin in explaining the problem and don't want to make things worse. I wonder if this has anything to do with me accidentally unplugging it when it said "do not disconnect"? I also got my train tickets in the mail. The SNCF is really efficient, huh?

Oh, and apparently in this country, in July, all of the stores start to sell everything at half off. I'm not sure if it is because they are getting ready for Fall inventory, or what, but that's a sweet deal. Now things are priced like in dollars instead of Euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment